"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Friday, October 03, 2008

Radiohead

Hypnotizing, is the word. Radiohead's concert was hypnotizing.

Listening to Thom Yorke chant Exit Music (for a film) with a completely silent crowd was a truly exceptional experience.


You can try the best you can
If can try the best you can
The best you can is good enough



Radiohead - Optimistic - Live in Osaka


And ofcourse, the most natural thing to wrap up an evening like this in japan was...

6 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Ya Yazan...

I don't think there are words to describe the jealousy I'm feeling right now. I have tried for over 10 years to see Radiohead, to no avail! I'm glad it was amazing.

October 04, 2008 12:23 AM

 
Blogger Dania said...

Spreading jealously around!

They had a concert in Glasgow just a day after my flight, how unlucky I was -and still-!

Glad you enjoyed it, and thnx for the viedos

October 04, 2008 1:51 AM

 
Blogger Omar said...

ha... seen them in montreal 2 months ago.. on an island in the middle of the montreal river with 35000 in the audience... and a firework festival....

good to know that you are stilll alive... I was starting to get worried...

what was the song they finished the concert with (after everything in its right place)??

October 04, 2008 3:21 AM

 
Blogger poshlemon said...

Glad you enjoyed it :)

October 07, 2008 5:33 AM

 
Blogger Sofia said...

aaaahhh, Yazan I saw them this summer here in New York at an outdoors music festival!! And they were SO lovely...

how great is their lighting and video work on the projectors?? I loved it... And I thought I would come out dissatisfied because they hadn't played my favorite song (Everything in its right place) and then they closed with it.

What a glorious moment.

(hope you're doing well, btw, I just came in to check up on your blog and found this and thought I had to share your joy)

October 16, 2008 10:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still eating dicks yazoona habibi?

Love
Your baby dick

October 29, 2008 11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home