"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Friday, May 09, 2008

The more accurate picture

I don't want to look at the bigger picture anymore, it matters very little when the smaller one is this dark.

All I can see right now is, Lebanese people shooting at other Lebanese people. All I can see is, people eager to start shooting, put up barricades, and split Beirut into "Manate2" [zones].

At this moment, I care very little whether this was orchestrated by the US, or Syria. Iran, or Israel. If I look carefully, all I can see is, Lebanese people shooting at Lebanese people.

3 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

And that is ultimately the truth.

May 09, 2008 2:19 PM

 
Blogger poshlemon said...

Thanks Yazan for such simple yet true words.

It really hurts seeing all this.

May 09, 2008 2:33 PM

 
Blogger Omar said...

well put Yazan. It's beyond me how eager people are to shoot each other ..

May 09, 2008 2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home