Friday, August 24, 2007
- Name: Yazan
- Location: Nagoya, Japan
Grew up in Latakia, Syria. and spending a lot of time between Homs, Damascus and Beirut... With a huge crush on technology and computers in my early years, Struggling with Japanese, and trying to get my Bachelor in IT from NIT... I'm obsessed with the overwhelming concept of "Humanity"... I'm obsessed with my beautiful Syria, and the possibilities for cultural, social and political change in Syria...
- A Human,
- A Princess,
- Life's not fair, but we are...
- Freedom of Speech, Massacred and dragged through t...
- The Bloggers
- Who could enjoy the cosmic fireworks display when ...
- No. They are not!
- Syrian Army Men, RIP
- Ink, always gets more vivid when it dries
- نحن سلالة لا تدخل الأوطان إلا من منافيها ...
- A Much Better Job