"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

考え方が悪いよ。

I need to reprogram me. period.

It's just not working. It's not... Me has totally stopped functioning.

I dont remember when was the last time that i had a real sense of accomplishment, for something that I honestly worked hard for... If I wanted to be honest with myself I'd say, Bakaloria...

I donno for how long I'm gonna get these free passes that are still moving me up the ladder. And I'm just so fucking frightened to my bones from that moment where I, just simply, Fall flat.

I need to start functioning again. Clean my head, clean my soul, clean this fucking room.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam... said...

Oh... i always wish that i had a RESET button....
something to erase my current memory and restart my brain...
and emerge all clear and fresh...
but that is only a dream..

Take care Man..

February 06, 2007 8:04 PM

 
Blogger Deeeeeee said...

Take your time... think clearly... identify your problem.. and use platform independent programming languages.. and don't forget to keep a safe copy of your code and comments to know why you take such steps... GOOD LUCK!

(I hope you're a CS person, otherwise.. I sound insane!)

February 07, 2007 1:57 AM

 
Blogger Dee-Vine said...

my advice: de-clutter!
everything from your room to your head to your life. it helps clear things..

February 07, 2007 5:06 AM

 
Blogger Cora said...

i thought the room was last week...
is it still in the same state?

February 07, 2007 3:02 PM

 
Anonymous Zena said...

Hi Yazen,thanx for passing by..realy happy to see u there;)
moments like these comes, think it is just a moment and it will pass.Smell fresh air

February 08, 2007 4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home