"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fever

I
A glass of water:No:Grandizer:Sedrieh:Wish:Heat:Sweat:Glass of Water:No:A pause, and We've changed. What will happen next, we really don’t know: Ballpens:I'm A Golden Medalist, you see:Titanic:Come back:No:Who?:No:Agagok:No:Flags:Flags:Flags:South Africa:A Glass of Water:No:You:No:Nestle:Aleppo:Beirut:No:A little Kid with his grandpa:A little kid lost by the sea:A little kid having his first kiss:Get Up:I:Get Up:God:Shu?......Blank…..1985.

What?
I've been in bed for 3 days now, extreme fever and flu. Yesterday, sometime before dawn. I know I started to hallucinate, or at least was half unconscious. Sweating, with piles of sheets on me. I was talking to myself, or thinking to myself, I really don’t know, there was this whole different vivid part of me that was pushing me to get up, to wake up, or get the cam, or the computer, or shake my head, but I was totally paralyzed. And I was almost crying cuz I couldn’t lift a finger.

A very surreal night, the total helplessness was Scary.
Very, very, very, few pulses that ran through my brain that night are those that I still remember. These are them in total disorder.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam... said...

Oh My God.

Sorry to hear that you were sick man.

Hope you are feeling better now..

Take care

December 27, 2006 1:47 PM

 
Blogger abufares said...

Get Well Soon!
Kol 3am Wa Anta Bi Kheir

December 27, 2006 7:12 PM

 
Blogger Nobu said...

I'm also sick. Been sick since I came home. On the flight over I almost couldn't breathe because of the air or something, and I think it just.. packed a lot of sickness into me. Still coughing and snotting like crazy. Think I actually might have pneumonia.

December 27, 2006 7:54 PM

 
Blogger dancing solo said...

سلامتك

December 28, 2006 12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Around this time last year, actually, emotional turmoil and physical exhertion collided and I slipped into the most intense fever ever. At 11am I was normal, and by 3pm I was bedridden with a fever of over 100F. The night my fever broke I was sweating, tossing, and turning, listening to David Gray's "White Ladder", and dreaming/hallucinating things that I don't remember now but stressed me out at the time. I think one of my dreams had to do with coasters...

Anyway, when I hear a song from that album I remember how I felt then. It's a good CD to be sick to. I recommend it.

Feel better :)

December 28, 2006 10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home