"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stare7, Sta3ed...

I was listening to "Humat al-Diar" just now, I was so taken in... and when it was finished, the very first image that came to my mind, was a sound i heard in my head saying...
Stare7,
Sta3ed...
yalla, etnen etnen 3al saff...

This is sad,

I am sad.

We owe this place years and years worth of apology.

3 Comments:

Blogger abufares said...

You forgot 2 very important ones.
Taradaf
and
Asbel
Man, were they stupid or what!!!

November 14, 2006 1:17 AM

 
Blogger AhmadK said...

hehe...

November 14, 2006 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Omar said...

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the whole spiel part of ta7iet al 3alam?

My school was next to an all girl school, and the principal always said "raise your voices when you're singing , don't you want the girls to hear you?"

the stomping of the feet ritual also called for extra loud bangs to get the girls' attention next door

November 15, 2006 2:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home