"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, November 20, 2006

حاسس حالي سنبل

Since I obviously have nothing important to say, and I decided to take the weekend totally off. A weekend to "relax" = feel like shit without feeling guilty for wasting time...

I ran through my old videos, and here I am sharing quite "intimate" moments of a past life in a small city on the mediterranean, life with a bunch of people, somehow like me...

Ofcourse, I'm the one who says "7ases 7ali sunbol" = "I feel like sunbol" :)... remember sunbol?... a totally irrelevant sentence in a totally irerrelevant place.

 

The monthly cleaning of my flat.

 

A forgotten dish of "Burghul", and not any burghul. "Burghul 3eed"... I honestly didn't how long it's been "growing".

 

I found out, that if i had done it at a hair salon it would've costed less money and effort... nevertheless, The hair turned out well after all...

 

A very average afternoon, in 3assafeery. This time, Bashar was the victim.

 

To sign off, with 2 quite annoying vids... it wasnt a pleasant day for neither ends, just so u would know.... 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sou said...

VIDEOS!

I loved the roller coaster one!!

November 20, 2006 1:18 AM

 
Blogger Ihsan said...

I laughed so much when you guys screamed after uncovering the Burghel pan!

November 21, 2006 1:10 AM

 
Blogger Okimos said...

u slefish inconsidering pieca shit .. how could forget the holy burghul all that time ... this is waaay beyond sin

November 21, 2006 12:47 PM

 
Anonymous 7ala said...

Yazan , you are really "raye2" :-)

November 21, 2006 10:03 PM

 
Anonymous ash-shakkak said...

these are hilarious and wonderful! More, please!

November 24, 2006 8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home