"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, October 08, 2006

For Her

For,
The once in a life time that happened twice,
The butterfly that never leaves my forehead when I sleep,
The blistering taste of sipping my morning nescafe from my blue "Love is..." mug,
The unconcious feeling of shivering when she touches my skin, ever so softly,
The point where it all started, The reason why it all started,

For that 5 that never left my veins,

I give, 8 words, of...

Love,
Years,
||,
Eternity,
Dambo,
A Star,
A Tree,
And a lot, a lot of Christmas Gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mirzade said...

for her...

:'(

May

October 08, 2006 7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Red Rose said...

nice words

October 08, 2006 3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home