"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Pope: An Old Post?

I wanted to write a post, about, the Pope, Islam, Humans and Eternity... I found that I've written enough...

In reply to the comments on last post... read between these lines...

Another Reading of The "Protect Hijab" Campaign!

Holy Book or Civil Law?!


In Defense of Religion!


Hijab, a Follow Up!



Enjoy, hehe...
cheers

P.S. Personal Note,
I read back these posts, and I read the comments, and I am a bit disappointed of what this blog has come to, what "I" have come to... I wish I had the energy, optimism or time that I had just a year ago... it's a phase. let's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home