"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Friday, August 25, 2006

Law Battalna Nehlam Nemout

The last time I tried to write a post, was at early morning on the 28th of July, My first dawn there in Cairo, on the crossroads of Africa, The Nile and The Mediterranean...
I couldnt, I was overwhelmed with a feeling, a mix of Happiness, Ease, Peace and Surrender.
I couldnt write about that feeling.

The story starts 5 years ago, or maybe 20 billion years ago [classic but very true]...

Last month, I surrendered myself to a world of extremes. Step by step, slowly but steadily I surrendered myself to that place - human - lover - belief - idea - dream.

I was shaken to my bones at every moment with a flood of contradictive but extreme feelings, at every single moment. it was a stimulating, brain straining month.

The amount of memories, flashbacks I have of that month, is maybe more than I have of my whole last 18 years.

I donno what more can I write about her,
My Fairy Tale?
My "She"?
Me?

My language fails me, falls short, cries, chokes and bleeds, and can only rattle out "B7ebbek 2ad ma 2albi w 2lbek besa3u 7ob"...

between the restless TV, tuned on to al-Jazeera and Manar all day, or Muhammed Mounir in the background of everything we did, even if we didnt really hear it, or the delicate details of her skin, in a month, I saw Earth revolving around 2 persons, 2 becoming 1? no, becoming 3, more than 6 billions... I could swear that I felt Earth, The Sun, The Milky Way, All, revolving around "us".

رقصة شهية هي الحياة
للعشوقية والمعشقة
مرة فمرة حلمك هواك
يملى الدنبا بالزقزقة

ويبقى الحلم صورة وصوت
لو بطلنا نحلم نموت

حبة صبر حبة حماس
يبقى الحلم صورة وصوت

لو بطلنا نحلم نموت
لو بطلنا نحلم نموت
لو بطلنا نحلم نموت
لو بطلنا نحلم نموت
محمد منير - لو بطلنا نحلم نموت

The last msg i got before i checked in my passport at Cairo Airport, was from Maad, he told me to "keep staring in her eyes, u'll miss them"

I do.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mirzade said...

mm... dunno wat to say..
bahebak
years...
May

August 25, 2006 11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u both r so great ...wish the best life ...and i am jelouse ...

August 26, 2006 1:04 AM

 
Anonymous Sou said...

I love the collage!! And look, Veronika Decides to Die!! :)

August 27, 2006 12:45 AM

 
Blogger damdom said...

hay dear....well i'll say "law batlna n7lm bekoon a7san" lol! i'm being gloomy i know....but u know life is a bitch...and nobody dies a version cus life f***s everyone.....all in all: dreams are not my option anymore

August 28, 2006 6:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

وين صورتنا أبو الزوز
MAD&A88

August 29, 2006 6:13 AM

 
Anonymous bero said...

i wish u love and happiness as much as the whole world can get that thing called happiness....

September 07, 2006 4:39 AM

 
Anonymous BASH said...

ya heeef aleeek weeen sortnaaaa yaaaaa abo alzoooz ala kln we miss u alot

September 18, 2006 3:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home