"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lost In Translation

I watch it again and again, and again...

And while most of the time, spent trying to understand japanese words in the background.

A question keeps breathing, humming, eating me alive, questions, questions, minds, people, unknows, and variables, salt, names, names, and names... fears, regrets, every step of the way, looking back, looking down on ur feet, looking back to see if someone looking over ur shoulder, looking ahead? I donno, no croners, hope, hope, until it hurts, may, may, may, may, may, may, may, may, the absolute need to get drunk, the enormous self restraint that keeps u in ur room on a friday night, and the complete passive dazzeled look.

I guess, you grow up, you learn, you take chances... and you just hope your timing is correct.


I was walkin out of the dorm today, on my way to class, and a japanese girl passed me by, the back of her t-shirt read..

Love is eternal,
Life is immortal,
And the world, oh the world.



Oh, Tokyo!

6 Comments:

Blogger moryarti said...

I'd do anything to fly to Tokyo or Osaka.. who knows, maybe one day :)

July 08, 2006 1:53 AM

 
Blogger أمل said...

Probably .. surely..not the right comment for the right post but
I think you would like this link


http://152.35.9.30/t1/3asfur.ram

July 08, 2006 4:31 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

I really hope u do moryarti, and when u do, u should give me a call..

btw, when i couldnt get out in duai, it was only like 3 hours, bas u have one hell of an airport man. awsome!

Amal,

u check this link ;)
http://zozo2k3.blogspot.com/2006/06/blog-post.html

July 08, 2006 4:46 PM

 
Blogger Zaid Faham said...

I don't know what to say,but is Japan a beatiful contry ,and what about living there!?

July 08, 2006 11:19 PM

 
Blogger أمل said...

lol

Yazan ...

I did see that post of yours about 3asfour .. but you had the new version of the song. Why else would I suggest the link? :D

I just thought you would like to have the classic with young oumaima singing .. I think she was 12 years old back then ..

Memories ...

Konnitshiwa my friend !

July 09, 2006 12:37 AM

 
Blogger kean bon said...

yes i love that show! just watched it again yesterday...

you should read haruki murakami's books too, if you hadn't already!

gd time in japan and gd luck with learning the language!

sayonara

July 17, 2006 1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home