"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Leaving...

I'm leaving.

About 22 days left for me here.
I don't feel guilty, I just feel bitter.. I feel helpless, I feel like a complete nothing.

I miss every single bit of every single person, I miss every single bit of sound of this city, I miss every color of this place...

I hate to think that I'm gonna grow up on my own now.

Life's not fair, it smiles while slapping u on the face. each time harder than the last.

I started packing today, I started leaving.


Maad, Zeid, Yazan...

8 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

good luck!

March 06, 2006 12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i wish you the best and i think the place that you are talking about will miss you too and even more than you.
i like the pic of you and the guys but where is bash?
so get ready for a new life don't worry you'll like it there

March 06, 2006 1:43 AM

 
Blogger damdom said...

good luck, wish you the best, try not to forget about us!

March 06, 2006 8:53 AM

 
Blogger ayhm jzzan said...

الله يوفقك
بس أنا عندي رجاء منك إنو دائما تكتب لأنو نحنا حابين نعرف أخبارك وأفكارك وأحساسيسك أول بأول دائما
موفق

March 07, 2006 1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Ayman Hourieh said...

Good luck, gonna miss you!

March 07, 2006 9:41 PM

 
Blogger Omar said...

best of luck Yazan. I was hoping to meet you soon, but I'm afraid you leaving to Japan will coincide with me visiting Syria.

Please keep blogging. I want to hear all about your experiences

March 10, 2006 3:08 AM

 
Blogger Zeid said...

abo alzooz... look at this:
http://letthelightin.blogspot.com/2006/03/look.html

March 10, 2006 8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do i see!!! is this the EnD?!?!?!?!!?

as the rock band "Muse "say :...

this is the end....

or sing 4 absolution ....

i don't think so ..

coz u did somethin' useful in your life...

once... @ least ...

and remember we r next 2 u ... ...always

March 27, 2006 7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home