"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Incoherent Bullshit 2

A Once in a lifetime CAN happen twice, and most probably WILL. but, again, most probably you WON'T take notice.

A turned off mobile phone does NOT recieve messages, no matter how long you stare at it, no matter how hard you want to believe it does. 101 Technology.


نحن سلالة لا تدخل الأوطان إلا من منافيها

Nour Eddin Badran - My dad. About his grandfather, his father, himself and me.

"Mankind is condemned to freedom, and thus must accept the responsibility."

Again, There's nothing more disgusting and shameful than taking away a life. except the public consent on such act. i.e. Death Penalty.

Sarcasm is one of life's most creative arts.

We DO have the right to caricature God.

I screwed up my well-built belief system, in a month. Now, I only have scatters of non-related feelings that I believe in, and I have no idea how they will be manifested. But I know they will. And I don't regret it. Tranquility, is it?.


Hey you,
Out there in the cold,
Getting lonely, getting old,
Can you feel me?
Hey you,
Standing in the aisle,
With itchy feet and fading smile,
Can you feel me?
Hey you,
Don't help them to bury the light.
Don't give in without a fight.
Pink Floyd - Hey You [My All time favorite rock song, from my all time favorite rock band] - Read the Lyrics.

Flight plan:
April 3rd, 17:35 - EK912 Damascus - Dubai [Emirates]
April 4th, 02:50 - EK316 Dubai - Osaka [JAL]
April 4th, 18:40 - EK6252 Osaka - Tokyo [JAL]

Ziad Rahbani is somehow a typical Stalinist. But that does not [IN ANY WAY] mean that he's not one of the most creative souls in our modern history.

It doesn't matter what u think, it doen't matter how u classify yourself or how people classify you. Actions are what matters. Actions, my friend. [Makes a perfect combination with the last thought]

Khaled Azm [A 5 time Prime-Minister of Syria]. Does not have a single photo of him, a single indication of his name. Anywhere in Damascus, not even in his own house.

This post is largely just a reminder of other stuff I wrote. A try to overcome this thinking stalemate I've been experiencing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mirzade said...

We DO have the right to caricature God.
???????????????????
Yazan yazan yazan ......
May

March 29, 2006 7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home