"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Farewell

6 Years of my life, Today.

Whether I liked it or not, wanted it or not, these people are a part of who I am now.
And I am a part of each one of them. no matter how small or big it is. They Are, and I Am.

And I am grateful for each and every one of them, for who I am.

You make me believe in this green and blue Earth of ours.


Zied [in the background]
Maad, Tsoleir, Madonna, Dimah, Rasha, Bashar
Yara, Me, Lujain, Ali

Thank you. For the brilliant evening, for the lovely parts of you that u gave me, and most importantly for your love.


A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time of war, and a time of peace.

Paulo Coelho - Eleven Minutes

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to be the first who leaves a comment on this post....and well..the words are empty..all i can say is wish you the very best of good luck....
Lujain

March 30, 2006 5:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the night was great you were great and i'm glad that you were happy.
sorry i was so emotional but you are really a great friend that everyone wants to have
wish you the wishes you wish
Tsol

March 30, 2006 11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yazzoon!
I am speechless, you know it babe! Anyway,it was the most amazing evening I have ever had. I hope you do feel the same. At least, we all did our best to make you feel so. I now hope that we could have some other night like that (when you come back from Jap....)
I will miss you and I have already started to....
Love you so much and I am proud of being a part of you and you being a part of me... What a part I have in such a case!!!!!
Madonna................

March 31, 2006 2:29 AM

 
Blogger damdom said...

i won't say much, guess that the moments we shared...speak of it all.. i'll miss u, hope to c u in damas..hugs

March 31, 2006 9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yaz
I don't know if yoyu have already thought about it but have you subscribed to emirates airlines frequent flyer card?
If not give me your address in japan and full name and i will make one for you.
Enjoy your last days in Syria
Jack

March 31, 2006 5:24 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Best of luck and everything.

April 02, 2006 1:51 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Awww...that's so cute!!

And look, you're wearing purple!! ;) hehe..

So much love bursting out of the photo! Adorable :)

April 02, 2006 6:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck 4 you Pal
i don't know i'm speechless
keep on bloggin' ;)

April 02, 2006 6:48 AM

 
Blogger Nobu said...

You're on your way now, pal. Hope everything is going safe and sound. I'm flying down on wednesday.. Or should I say 43 hours..? See you on Thursday! Spot out a nice place to eat for us down there, man!

April 03, 2006 11:11 PM

 
Blogger Sold OUT said...

well................
i think we all enjoyed that night...........
and.its tru,we are parts of each other.............6 years.......
wishing u all the best

April 05, 2006 12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home