"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Three

This pic was taken just yesterday 2am at Latakia Korniche.. (Maad, Zeid, Me).. by Zied's Cam put on Long Exposure

for the first time since this whole japan thing kicked off I felt how much I'm gonna miss everything, everbody and every moment here.. just five minutes back i was thinking for the flight route, now all I can think of is how much Im gonna miss the Tijara hang out after university, 3asafiry, Latakia.. ppl... the rainy sleepy city of mine.. and above all my two very bestfriends.. I was struck by the fact that I'm gonna be all alone there without someone to talk to whenever I want to... at least the for the first couple of months... I was struck by the fact that these ppl who made up my world for the last 5yrs are not gonna be just around the corner anymore... we're no longer gonna meet by the Awqaf building for the thursday hungout.. the only 2 ppl in this world who have a duplicate emotional history of mine, the only 2 who have the very same psycho-tendencies of mine, the only 2 who I can shout at sometime just to get it off my chest.. the ppl who each had 30% effect on building my whole life just as I had that same effect on each!!.. I might never see them again...
When we had our first totally wasted night, it was only me and maad and that Panasonic VideoCam... but throughout the video u'd hear someone shouting Zeid's stupidity for not coming.. the three of us who had recorded the first News Cast from "Wak Wak TV" in 2002.. and we'd spend hours laughing at ppl we don't even know how they look like... it's stupid.. it's just stupid.
Maad is now looking to finish MedSchool and go for MA in France, Zeid's gonna apply for a US scholarship and me Japan, we couldn't have drifted any further apart...
These are the only ppl I know who'd spend a whole evening just wandering through the street carrying a stolen 15kg pole with them.. aimlessly!
I'm just in a state of denial right now.. it's the first time I thought about it.. and it's just eating me alive, at least right now, for a sec I wished we could just stay here... just always be in college, and always have those ppl in Tijara to talk about... the same ppl we never get bored talking,mocking,laughing,spotting,hitting on,following... just living...
I have dozens and dozens of pictures with a set of 3 guys in it...

I'm just afraid of the fact that ten years from now this post might sound funny and stupid... I'm afraid of such probability!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

Awww...your friends seem like A LOT of fun!!!!

And i'm sure you're going to see them again! Never say never!

W kaman, i know that's u watching TV :p hehe

Love the '3 monkeys' pose :p

December 23, 2005 5:38 AM

 
Blogger Nobu said...

Hey man! I just read my letter! I'm going to TUFS as well!! :D Do you have an MSN-address?

December 24, 2005 12:55 AM

 
Blogger Amr Faham said...

another man out in a mission.. will be endless as many of us did?
I hope not.
now i noticed why this coutry is full of shit, that's because most of the good ppl are abroad..

December 24, 2005 6:47 AM

 
Blogger Sharks said...

well...i really hate it when i hear about ppl leaving this country...all the good ones r leaving...just cuz some shit-heads wont let go...eh! good luck man!...

December 29, 2005 7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home