"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, November 28, 2005

THIS IS TREASON!


I will raise my flag... just like I always did!

I can see Syrian Flags everywhere... I should be happy!!! but when I think that the same ppl who are now raising Syrian flags like flyers, on their SVUs, Hummer(s) and Villas are the same ppl who raised the Baath flag since the 70s and lowered this very same Syrian Flag, and those are the ppl who will willingly raise any other flag... even the white one with 2 blue stripes!!!

Yes it is TREASON, they are traitors, THOSE who risk the future of a whole country [not mentioning that this country is SYRIA]... those who risk the economy of a whole country for years to come.. for the sake of few individuals... those who risk the lives of syrians in such a deadly confrontation with the whole PLANET for the sake of power and money!! Those are traitors... THOSE ARE TRAITORS!

I'm not talking about the past, I'm not taking about turning a floorishing economy into THIS! I'm not talking about turning a vibrant community into THIS! I'm not talking about an Emergency Law that's been humiliating ppl for 40 years... No, everything looks small and trivial when looking at what they're gambling about today... A FUTURE>>> 50 years to come.. that's what they're playing.. MY FUTURE, OUR FUTURE!!!

No Mr. Husam Husam.. these are NOT honorable ppl ur talking about... I donno if they killed Hariri... I DON'T CARE anymore, cause they're about to slaughter a whole country...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell you jerkin about,you'r sick boy !!!???

November 29, 2005 8:06 AM

 
Anonymous SYRIAN IN MALAYSIA said...

What a silly post!
You are a jerk! Everybody agrees that the government has done nasty stuff. That doesn't mean ,though, in times of distress, we should take advantage of that and attack the government. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ACTUALLY ARE THE ONES READY TO RISE ANY FLAG JUST TO BECOME FAMOUS IN ANYWAY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD SELL THEIR ASSES TO MAKE SOME EXTRA $!
You have done one right thing, jerk : YOU CALLED THIS FILTHY BLOG "My stupid corner" ! That's right, you should add though : My stupid filthy corner.
WE WILL CLEAN YOU. YOU ARE DOOMED TO BE CLEANED.WE WILL HEAL YOU.
YOU ARE GOING SOON ON "STAND BY", TILL WE RE-PROGRAM YOU AGAIN.
Get your little white ass ready!

November 29, 2005 12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SYRIAN IN MALAYSIA .

what a fuckin asshole ,ppl like you WANT and LOVE to be dead!!!! fuck you then fuck you all ANTI-ASSAD ppl.

December 02, 2005 12:08 AM

 
Anonymous Syrian forever said...

Anonymous,
Why do I have a feeling I know this pissed-off anonymous?:)
So what do YOU think of what that little freak wrote in his blog?
We are the Assad People, btw. So stop crying and shouting and put ur name or URL at least so I add you to the to-be-cleaned list.
It's painful, but helpful.
No pain, no gain, as we all know.............
See you all soon

December 02, 2005 2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sick one is SYRIAN IN MALAYSIA

December 07, 2005 10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home