"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tag

Tagged by Sara, thanx ;)

Se7en things I want/like to do:

1. Walking
2. Music, listening
3. Just sitting on my computer
4. Feeling bad
5. Feeling good occasionally
6. Read
7. do anything with friends


Se7en things I don't want/like to do:

1. WAKING UP
2. SLEEPING
3. Not knowing sth
4. Doing the dishes
5. Running out of battery in the middle of nowhere
6. Watch Oprah
7. Being late


Se7en things I say most often (With Explanations):

[Leaving out all the really sleazy cuss words]
1. ya allaaaaah: when I'm disappointed with sth...
2. Yel3an ******* [many possibilities could fit]: When I'm REALLY pissed with someone
3. la2 wlooo, 2a walla?!: when I'm a bit surprised about something
4. shu mshan: when deciding on anything
5. 7l 3an rabby: when I'm i'm not in the mood for anything
6. lak, shu hal 7ala: complimentary
7. ma far2a: when I don't wanna make a decision


Se7en people I want to pass this tag to (Ladies First):

1. Sinan
2. Sou
3. Amr
4. Roba
5. Dina
6. Omar
7. Everyone's into getting tagged.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Podcast In Progress: Services Connect Users With Content
As podcasts morph from the latest craze into a permanent presence in cyberspace, services are ... If you can't find a show you like, you can, fairly easily, create your own show," said Elisabeth Lewin, publisher of PodcastingNews.com , which offers tutorials on how to use services like Blogger or Feedburner to create and host podcasts.
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and pop r & b lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about pop r & b lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite pop r & b lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

November 05, 2005 11:11 PM

 
Blogger Bassam said...

LOL, you like feeling bad!! That's news, sounds a bit masochistic :p
I wonder whether you could write some thought about that, and I hope you don't like feeling bad so you can feel good afterwards!!!

November 06, 2005 1:38 AM

 
Blogger Sinan said...

HEY!!!! ladies first??? and then you put me ahead of them??? What's up with that???

November 06, 2005 2:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Support Syrian people who are caught in the middle! Check the new Friends of Syria website and sign the list.
http://www.friendsofsyria.com/index.php

November 06, 2005 7:18 AM

 
Blogger Roba said...

Hehe, cool :) Will get working on it ASAP.

November 06, 2005 6:50 PM

 
Blogger Zena said...

I remember ma far2a.

November 06, 2005 8:39 PM

 
Blogger Sou said...

You and JaCkie tagged me with the same tag, o happy day :p hehehe

I'll work on it as soon as i figure out what to write for 3eid--tesada2 i didn't write anything yet? :/

November 08, 2005 8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home