"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Me...

Every once in a while u get doubts of who u are, truely...

I took a look at this blog today... and I was surprised of how much of me is actually in there... that's me ppl...
I'm still the one in these posts...

Samir QASIR
Holly Book or Civil Law?!
2nd POEM
Another Coup
A trip down the memory lane...
Jerusalem
In defense of religion!
What Happened?!
Cold Water...
Hijab, a follow up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Majd said...

Thanks for giving me the chance of reading your favourite posts..
I can find myself in all of your posts esp:


Holly Book or Civil Law?!
2nd POEM
Jerusalem
In defense of religion!
What Happened?!
Cold Water...
Hijab, a follow up!

and I recommend 2nd POEM
I think everyone is going to enjoy it

thanks zouz.

November 20, 2005 5:14 PM

 
Anonymous shahrezad said...

it's a phase... being 19yo, its a phase, ive been thru that, and still in it.... u feel like u understand both sides... (at least it's me feel like that) u just have to go through it and u dont know what is the outcome.

November 21, 2005 11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home