"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, October 31, 2005

A house, a mountain and a setting sun!!!



I was too bored and pissed to listen to a prof. like Jerjus Eskef talking about hyper complicated differential equations, so... I unleashed my drawing skills!!
[I know there's a "River" missing, but nevermind, maybe next painting]

DAMN, I miss al-2ebteda2y!!!

ofcourse I couldn't resist adding that comment on the top of the painting! ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

Lovely drawing!!!

Everything SO real! It's like the kids are going to pop out of the tv screen and start running around!! YAY! :D lool..

I miss elementary school too *sigh*

October 31, 2005 8:43 PM

 
Blogger Sinan said...

lol you gotta work on your drawing skills man :P

November 01, 2005 2:27 AM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Don't forget to draw a DAM in the river man!

November 01, 2005 3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Abeer said...

lol!! it seem like it was a really boring lecture u had!!
liked the drawing!! :)

November 05, 2005 12:11 AM

 
Blogger Omar said...

I know ur feeligs
Jerjus gave me 2 courses in the 1st year...They were horrible
but sometimes i find him better than other ones..sometimes
If u want to post some pages from my note book,u'll get them,then u'll see who the lecture are sooooooooo boring :))

November 05, 2005 6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home