"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blogging elsewhere...

I just feel I need a space other than here,

an MSN Space, maybe!!

I'm definitly gonna keep blogging here, this is staying my personal blog... the other is my MUSICAL geeky blog, where i go as geeky as I want!!

5 Comments:

Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

I think its a good idea :)

October 29, 2005 9:12 PM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Mbarak:) , I liked the list of ur books very much, I read some of it, and others I'm still looking for, now I know where to find them;P

October 30, 2005 3:12 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

thanx Mira, Ghalia...
well, whatever u need Ghalia!!! ;)

October 30, 2005 7:59 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Well i hope you don't forget about blogger!

And Yaz, i miss you!

October 30, 2005 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Tolerant Damascene said...

Looks like you're a big fan of Amin Malouf. I recently finished reading "La Rochet de Tanios". It was a good book.

October 31, 2005 4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home