"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yalli 3yonek!

يللي عيونك صاروا زمني...
اسمي ولوني ورقمي الوطني
عيونك مني عيونك فني
...!عيونك صاروا جنوني العلني

كلنا سوا - يللي عيونك

it's an amazing song... I was just lisetning to it the other day, when I realized that it's been a while since I actually felt that strong for someone, life is wierd sometime...
I used to obsess about this for a long while, I donno what happened, everything used to go smoothly, no sudden events.. no mind blowing breakups... it might be cuz it's been a hectic year.. but, is it normal not to feel freakishly lonely?!

2005, is a total grey year for me... grey as in no sudden urge to do anything... no rush to feel anything...
maybe I haven't met an intersting someone for a while... same faces going all over and again!!!! maybe i dont wanna get into anything that might turn to be the least serious, not at this point.. maybe it's all crap!

I'm quite sure I'm not turning gay, I would've noticed..

here I am, obsessing about me not obsessing.. this is turning wierd.. maybe I'm just waiting for the truth, delaying all my biotic and mental activities untill that german judge blows up this middle east, maybe some stuff will change then!

Yalli 3yonek mtl aldnieh... who might have such eyes?! I don't believe in eyes.. I feel like they're actually nothing.. all this talk about the eyes is crap, they're yet another abstracted moving organ!!! fingertips r my eyes... hair is my eys... why don't they write sth like "Yalli enfek mtl aldnieh...", honestly, forget all that bulshit about the truthful eyes, and look at it this way... if Charlize Theron didn't have such a graceful nose, it would've ruined everything, u wouldn't have noticed anything else except her crooked nose... no matter how beautiful her eyes are... nose is the hidden factor, behind the stage...

Bla wla shi, b7bek bla wla shi... anybody tried that kind of bliss... it's simply a fairy tale, I'm sure there are ppl who actually feel like that a lot of ppl.. but this doesn't mean that it's not a fairy tale... fairy tales can and MUST exist, we live our lives just looking for fairy tales... it's not fair if they didn't exist!!!!

all the drastic changes going on now, might be of one sole reason.. I can not find my fairy tale here... I couldn't.. and one year rest is enough!!! might be!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

A grey year? You know, us humans have a tendency to exaggerate..i'm sure this year wasn't SO bad...

Haven't met someone interesting! *gasps in horror!* YOU'VE MET ME!!! Am i not intersting enough?! lol

And no, you're NOT turning gay!

You actually noticed what Charlize's nose looked like?! Ouff...i didn't look :s hehehe...

September 11, 2005 10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a good post to read!! :D
you're wierd!!
well i say it's not about the nose either.. it's about the combination of the beutiful eyes and the nice well-shaped nose and the great smile and the chin and cheeks.. and akeed the charecter of that girl!
it's the combination!!
i hope u find that girl bsor3a!! and be normal again! i missed your posts :)

September 12, 2005 10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...it's all about the eyes! try to cover up all your face and leave the eyes, and you'll notice how powerful they are, as they say, eyes are the mirror of the soul. sometime you can tell a lot by just looking straight at someone's eyes. if you're a good person reader, they can tell you if that someone is lying, telling the truth or in some cases if they're in love ;-) you can't tell that by looking them in the nose even charlize's, sorry

September 12, 2005 10:51 PM

 
Blogger Ihsan said...

The "fiancee" I told you about has a friend who is going through the same as you are...interested? U will be engaged in no time, and hopefuly married roughly within a week!

Let me know ;D

September 13, 2005 2:56 AM

 
Anonymous Abeer said...

oh i was the anonymous number one.. but i must agree with anonymous number two that eyes are the mirror of the soul.. well said anonymous number two :)
and you should consider ihsan's comment ;)

September 13, 2005 5:13 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@Symbs... u, u... I met ya..!!
well, her "Question Mark" nose.. is the perfect example of perfection!

@Abeer A.k.a Anonymos1... me weird...!!

@Anonymos2... I tried.. but i still see my nose as a better representetive of who I am!! hehe ;)

@Ihsan... U BET!!, just give me a number to dial!!!

September 13, 2005 5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home