"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Thursday, August 25, 2005

tag tag tag!

my very very first TAG, thanx Symbols
here we go...

10 years ago: 9 years old, living with mom at my granparents house in Latakia, i USED to be both the brainiac and the cool boy at my class [popularity is soo cool!!!], my dreams revolved about how to be the BEST traffic officer, and being able to talk my mom into letting me see the 9:30pm syrian series on SyrianTV [if anybody remembers that HOLY time]. I used to be HORRIFIED from even the THOUGHT of lying cuz my cousin [I hate u for that KINDA] told me in details what happens to liers in hell!!

5 years ago: WORST period of my life!!!

1 year ago: keywords from back then: Placebo, Bakaloria, Summer, University Freshman, Living Alone and Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King...

Tomorrow: PAPERWORK!!!!! a lot of paperwork!

5 snacks I enjoy: Za3tar [I'm a za3tar maniac], Strawberries with honey, my SPECIALTY: Tuna sandwitches, Crepe, snickers

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Placebo, Travis, Ziad Rahbani, Fairouz, Damien Rice

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: i donno

5 locations I'd like to run away to: London, Kasab, Athens, NY, Cairo

5 bad habits I have: leave the AC running and go out, biting my nails, causing a traffic jam whenever I wanna cross the road, skip to the end of the book when I feel bored

5 things I like doing: Listen to music, hanging out, playing with my Age-of-Empires-obsessed-gang, reading and browsin the net

5 thing I will never wear: mexican hat, toxido, Ice,

5 TV shows I like: Scrubs, Talking Point, Celebrity Deathmatch, Live with Gonzo, The Tonight Show

5 movies I like: Autumn In NY, Carlito's Way, Amelie Poulin, One Hour Photo, Love Actually

5 people I'd like to meet: Bono, Dido, Michael J. Fox, Robert De Niro, Steven Spielberg

5 biggest joys at the moment: been driving the car without major incidents, my new Creative Sport C100 mp3 player, travelling a lot,

tagging
Zena, Sinan, Ayman, Dina, Ghalia, Roba

4 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

YAY!!

I love this tag-thingie because the subject is cool! heheh..

Anyhoos, i've learnt a couple of new things about you!

Tut tut, you bite your nails? You know what they say about ppl that bite their nails...

You'd like to run away to Cairo? Bless you :) Why not Kuwait, we'd meet up and cause havoc and chaos!! Erm, not really *sigh*

Mabrook 3ala your new MP3 PLAYER!! YAY!!!

I hope you had fun writing up this tag :)

Btw, i posted up that new entry! hehehe ;)

August 25, 2005 10:02 PM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

hey, it isn't fair to tag me, u know my blog isnt personal...unless u lemme post it here...by the way, u reminded me of the 9:30 series, 2s2llah...I used to listen to it on my special ridio in secret;p

August 26, 2005 4:46 AM

 
Blogger GraY FoX said...

congratulations for the new MP3 player and be careful cuz there might be some nice guy called GrayFox will steal it from you :D

August 31, 2005 8:02 AM

 
Blogger Roba said...

LOL, you tagged me too! I didn't see that :) Well, was really interesting reading your answers :)

September 01, 2005 3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home