"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pictures, Pictures...

Zied, A best friend of mine has a thing for photographing... and he was showing me some of his stuff... I think it's quite good... [the Cybershot he got last month has to count for sth! hehe]

I loved those pics...

Those pics are from a small seaside cabana compound they have in Basseet it's called [Dream Beach, if anybody's been there]...
























cheers

6 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Ahem, not bad, not bad....j/k!
No seriously they're great, especially the one with the sun and clouds...why doesn't he put them on Flickr?

August 13, 2005 3:36 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Alright, you've got every reason to hate me. I missed your birthday...Like i said, you've got every right to hate me, as a matter of fact, I hate me :(

Yaz, hun, walla i'm sorry!!! I had a really rough day on the 8th and i've been telling myself to come here and post up a comment, it doesn't take a minute 7atta...bas evidently, i didn't because i've become a lazy bum :'(

I'm SORRY again!!!

Happy belated "buttday" hunny bun sugar plum!! I'm sure you had the time of your life, you're 19, exploit your age--not too much tho ;)

So erm, do you still hate me? *blink, blink*

August 13, 2005 6:37 AM

 
Blogger Amr Faham said...

but as usual, the beach is full of wastes..

August 13, 2005 5:20 PM

 
Blogger silent witness said...

das is sehr gut bilde
danke fur die ................

August 13, 2005 10:48 PM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Really great pic...

August 14, 2005 1:15 AM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

I don't wanna disappoint you, pal. But there is so much glare in these pictures they are overexposed.

August 18, 2005 3:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home