"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

King Fahd Dies

well, all I can say is... may he rest in peace...
cuz I can't honestly give my condolences for his death... he was one of the BIG totalitarians, supported one of the world's worst movements [Wahabism].. I simply can't say that I'm very touched for his death... especially that he died normally after a VERY long life...

Let's hope for the next saudi monarch to be a little more openminded.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a long lost hope my friend...

August 03, 2005 12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home