"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Jerusalem

All the ppl who died and still dying for this city, and all the bloodshed..
All the speeches and all the words that ppl have said for this city...
All the religious and moral and sacred places there..
They never made twitch when thinking about it...

Only Fairouz's "Zahrat Al-Madaen".. claims an honest tear, whenever I hear it..
Only then I realize what this city means for all the ppl in this world, Arabs, Palastinians, Israelis... everyone.. only then I realize what this place really is... I can't explain..


... للقدس سلام آتٍ

4 Comments:

Blogger Ihsan said...

It touches the soul like nothing does!

August 15, 2005 1:45 AM

 
Blogger Roba said...

Good song.. I totally love Fayrouz

August 15, 2005 4:57 AM

 
Blogger madas said...

As everyone else... I love this song... I hear it quite often actually... whenever i feel i need to get motivated i hear it! salam to al Quds and to Fairuz and all those who love Al Quds and Fairouz!

August 15, 2005 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Zaid Faham said...

good one..really ,I like it..

August 18, 2005 8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home