"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yup, I'm an Existentialist!

You scored as Existentialist. Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.


Existentialist

100%

Materialist

88%

Postmodernist

75%

Modernist

69%

Idealist

69%

Cultural Creative

63%

Romanticist

25%

Fundamentalist

19%


What is Your World View? (updated)


I don't usually fall for quizes... but this one was quite tempting, u'll need real thinking before answering the questions!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

HEY YAZ!!!

WOW!! A blogger meeting?! super cool!! and you just HAD to start on the politics?! hehehe, your nature, couldn't fight it ;) yalla, the beauty of being yourself! :D

She knows the dude from Incubus personally?! wow!! My best friend 'M' loves Incubus! hehe

Well, i'll pass by and check up on you later on! :D

July 04, 2005 8:40 AM

 
Blogger Dina said...

Tough quiz! I did it and I really had to think for a some time before answering. At the end it said that I'm a Modernist. But that didn't make much sense because I am more on the spiritual side...

July 05, 2005 4:35 AM

 
Blogger Sinan said...

I don't knw why I am not surprised of your results :P

July 05, 2005 7:19 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@symbols... the beauty of being me ha?! good point

@dina... i donno if being a modernist contradicts with being spiritual ;)...
I think it was quite fair with me..

@sinan... hehe... what's urs gonna be? ;) I'm a bit curious...

July 05, 2005 8:50 AM

 
Blogger Lina said...

Wow it's interesting that you actually got 100% in something! I took the test, and the highest percentage I scored was 75% - as a Cultural Creative! It sort of led me to think that I am not sure where I stand or what my opinions are!!!

July 08, 2005 4:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home