"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Meetup

This is the first chance I got to write after the meetup.. so it'll just be few impressions...

-Leila's the best choice ever... I LOVE THE TERRACE>> u got a great taste in places Ayman...
-I met Zena, Ghalia and Ihsan for the first time in this meeting which was intersting..
-Zena was extraordinary nice... I can't start to describe how fun and exciting is just listening to her... + the fact that my first comment ever was on her blog has to count for sth... as I said, it was absolutly brilliant meeting ya... ;)
-Ghalia, well, thank god she read my post about the last meeting... so, she knows bout these mysterious smiles! hehe... btw, I only seem to have these communication problems with ppl sitting infront of me..!!!!! weird ha?!!!!! anyways she's great... though we obviously didn't talk much!
-Ihsan.. was a bit far, sitting all the way at the other end of the table.. we didn't really get a chance to chat... but, THANX for backing me up on the Women Working issue...!! lol

everbody else were just great...
I did a great job restraining my wild [and stupid] politics tendencies... well, at least untill Dina left... then it all blew up at once with the Lebanon issue!

it was great meeting all of ya guys again...

Cheers for now... and.... untill the next meetup.. hopefully

4 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

Yazan it was great to see you again :) To bad I had to leave earlier.
You know I feel bad that you had to suppress all that political talk energy till I left, so to make it up to you I'll let you talk all the politics you want next time, how about that ;)

August 01, 2005 3:27 AM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Hey Yazan, it was also great meeting u, hope next time to have more time to talk with u, but surely just like Dina any thing BUT politics, and sorry for treading ur foot for more than 10 times!

August 01, 2005 4:57 AM

 
Blogger Zena said...

Thank you Yazan, I meant every word I said.
And remember that no matter what you think and feel, I'm always open to others' opinions
and I respect them.
I wish you would always have that energy ;), it is a gift.

August 06, 2005 6:15 AM

 
Anonymous ChrisForyou said...

WOW!Thank you for Writting me!!Yup!!I do appreciate my fans out there!!Yup!!Yes i do receives emails but not always do!!But this years i would come back for Singing do!!Yup!!Where did i shot my video with featuring YoungBucks and also Ludacris, well that videos i shot it nearly in Las Vages ,yup actually that videos i always did love it do!!We do know why?Because we are too famous do!!Cool!!Hey Whats Up this is Ludacris Here!!Well i was sure of it but still i was sooo like naive right now!!Yup!!Because of Ludacris wasn`t like unhappy for his own records deals only!!But me it was like for myself only!!Yup!!Well Dina Maria was doing something else do wihtout me!!She could do anyhting with it!!Yup!!WOW!!Pretty!!Amazings!!Well i was like bussy for the moment do!!So me and Ludacris and Young Bucks was with me and Dina also!!Yup!!Well me ans the rest of the forlks where like Mmmm making are own Videos!!The Best ways!!Of the years do!!Yup!!Well Thank you for Writting me!!Bye!!P.s Keep Writitng me!! This is Dina Here!! And Ludacris and Young Bucks you all my fans do!Peace you all!!

April 04, 2006 1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home