"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Friday, July 08, 2005

blogging from damas...

soo, I've been in homs... then today in damas...
as I said life works like a charm for me... even though I sucked big time in my japanese embassy exam... it turned out that I'm the only one qualified for the interview...!! fingers crossed everyone... Tokyo is only few steps ahead...

This is wierd... really weird... I'm having my worst week ever.. and this happens.. I mean after all this cursing and swear u'd think god would hate my guts...!!! hehe...

anyways... homs is great... now i'm in damas for a couple days... having a great time! I LOVE THIS CITY!!!

check out this new blog...
Dead Worm's Corner

and... cheers for now...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Abeer said...

i think you should be a little bit more greatful to God.. after all you are the only one qualified for the interview!?! woow! congrats :D
Wishing you the best in your interview.. you deserve nothing but the best :)
enjoy your time to the max in damas :)

July 08, 2005 6:38 PM

 
Blogger Sinan said...

Good luck ;)

July 08, 2005 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Good luck:))

July 09, 2005 5:12 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@abeer... well, I don't think that God gives a rat's ass what I think of him ;)...


anyways.. thx everyone!!!

July 10, 2005 1:50 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

interview? What have i missed?! *gasps in horror*

July 10, 2005 3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home