"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Between Homs and London...

Homs... a lovely black and white city... I love everything about it.. well, alomst!
I'm here for a while now... getting my driver's license... wednesday back to damas for my grand interview...

London... 9/11 all over again.. every year... USA, Iraq, Spain, Russia, and now the UK... some wanna blame it on fundementalism, and others wanna blame it on dictatorships, others on poverty and empirialism... look closer u'll see that inside every accusation there's a bomb waiting to blow... and no one really wants the "Truth"...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, do you know the "truth"? or should I say, does the absolute truth really exist in your opinion? if so please spit it out and save the world ;-)

July 10, 2005 3:32 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

wow.. i seem that arrogant in my posts... sorry, I never intended to say that I have the truth, I'm just "spiting" out my thoughts... I'd say a lot about these bombings but unfortuantly I don't have enough time here in homs... ;)

and ofcourse there's no absolute truth.. but the word was a remark at the "Truth" slogan raised by Hariri and Junblatt... ;)

July 11, 2005 12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home