"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, July 02, 2005

and... we've met!

oops... MY FAULT, I donno where did that last post go..

anyways... so we had our bloggers meet up last tuesday...
It was absolutly fantastic... everyone was soo nice... it was fun... and the place was absolutly great... all in all, it couldn't haven been better!!

some flashbacks...
We talked bout a lot of stuff... but mostly politics [thanx to me ofcourse :&, sorry everyone, I was just being me]!!!
I met Sinan first at Nofara, then a quick stroll down Medhat Pasha Str... it was absolutly great...
Ayman was particularly nice... he's soo great... I just hope we could meet again before u go abroad Ayman!!
I was sitting exactly infront of Ammar, and when we first sat, i was a bit flooded with data and stuff, so I couldn't think of anything to say.. and everytime we cross eyes, I'd just SMILE!! and he smiles back... let's get that cleared up now.. I'm not an idiot.. i was over-flooded!!! ;)
Annie was a very nice surprise... + I'd like to think that she helped me a bit turning the conversation into politics... so it's not all my fault.. hehe!!!
Amr was pretty brave, talking about Nirvana and Placebo like that infront of me ;)... btw, check out my famous Playlist Amr... [I've cut out some of the very embarrasing tracks]....
Sara, Majd, Baher and Dina and the rest were all just great... it was a pitty we couldn't talk more...

Special thanx to Sara for the signed Incubus pick... [if there's any Incubus fans here, get her
email and FLOOD her with emails... she knows the guitarist IN PERSON!!!] ;)
Special sorry to Dina cuz I found out that she's REALLY not into politics!! sorry Dina...

anyways... thanx for the lovely meeting... can't wait for the next time!!!


cheer everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Majd said...

NO COMMENT!

July 02, 2005 10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ammar said...

And I was suspicious about those smiles!!! Now I get it... ;-)

I'll send you the pics soon man

July 03, 2005 6:36 PM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

Khalas akeed I'll come next time...I always come but u don't!

July 04, 2005 6:35 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@ majd.. I fixed it..!
@ammar... great, so u know I'm not an idiot now right?! hehe
@ghalia... well, looking forward to that.. btw, I WASN'T EVEN a blogger when last meetings took place! ;)

July 04, 2005 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Dina said...

Hey Yazan no need to apologize! After all you came all the way from Lattakia to attend the meeting so the least I could do was listen to what you had to say, even if it was politics ;)

July 05, 2005 4:39 AM

 
Blogger Dina said...

BTW That's one impressive playlist you've got there!! I almost got dizzy scrolling down ;p

July 05, 2005 4:48 AM

 
Blogger Majd said...

hay cooooooool
I have known at last that you have fixed it !!
as I see ... great ... in fact the meeting was great .. and I enjoyed it a lot too .. and you are so enthausiastic ..

July 05, 2005 6:53 AM

 
Blogger Stellar said...

ok, my comment came in a little too late but hey, here I am anyways... :) It was great meeting up. It was fun totally. You know what though? My email isn't being flooded. Hahahaha... Yallah, better that way. Thanks for the advertising though. I met the whole a band a couple of times but I'm a friend of the Guitar tech not the guitarist though. :P BTW, did you get the pic or not yet?

July 07, 2005 6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home