"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, August 01, 2005

2nd POEM

I once posted one of the [poems] I sent to my dad when I was a little kid... I remember saying that there was 2 of em... yesterday, again I was sniffing through all his papers and stuff... I found the other one... I love this.. although I don't remember why I wrote it... or when.. and I noticed somekinda correction in the 3rd paper.. I think that's my dad's handwriting.. maybe he was correcting it for me, when I was there... I just wanted to post.. cuz it means a lot..
I found a lot of stuff about my early childhood.. a lot of pix.. I'll post some of em later...





2 Comments:

Blogger Ghalia said...

Wallahi, beautiful written ya Yazan baik, it seems that u r gifted since u were too young:)

August 01, 2005 4:52 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Yaz, when you're a famous poet, i want you to send me signed editions of your poem collections (which will consist of a billion volumes!) ;) hehehe...

Such a wonderful poem, so heart-felt! SO CUTE!! ;D

Take care hun (and see, i'm not the only one that comments on your blog--so shush :P)

Much luv,

S

August 01, 2005 5:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home