"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Samir QASIR

In tribute to Samir QASIR...
One of those who managed to get Syria alongside Lebanon when talking about FREEDOM...!! a personal Thank You from a very grateful Syrian...

I reckon ur not gonna be here to see this... but we'll have our March 14th... I don't care when.. but I'm pretty damn sure we will... I'd like to think that u ppl got satellite channels up there to see Syrians get their independence too......

Thank You Mr. QASIR... I guess I won't be checkin on Annahar every friday... at least not with that rush...!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god blesses his soul!!!
i mean.. yea that's stupid.. but what else 2 say?!!..
but hey.. what else 2 DO???

June 08, 2005 7:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

November 28, 2006 9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home