"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Saturday, June 04, 2005

rush hour...

I got Logic Algebra final exam tomorrow...
and here I am.. writing blogs.. and watching Scrubs... that gives a pretty good insight on how I'm feeling right now... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DAY>>> I mean... the News are never great... but at least u get to go out freshen up before coming back to stupid drunk reality... well, NOT today!!

I got 70 pages of mathematical eqations and unbelievably impossible-to-understand abstract theories... and I'm stuck here writing blogs... DAMN... I mean after at least 13yrs in the school buisness as a student.. how stupid am I to still believe that "well i'll do it through the night... I'll pull a full nighter.. and we'll live happily ever after"... well.. I'm exactly that stupid....!!!!!! it's 8pm for heavens sake...

"Don't delay today's work..." how easy is that to say!!! wow... these sayings reaaaly realy don't work...!!

I watched stuff for like the zillionth time today... I'm that desperate... and everybody's out STUDYING... I hate u guys... why can't we all just fail this course!!! damn u...

+ I gotta do the dishes... now how bad is that?!!!!!

let's keep fingers crossed...!!!

cheers..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get down to work ya walad! If you have studied at all during the academic year you are going to succeed. It is not the last minute effort that will get you the results, but do refresh your knowledge.

All the best and merde as we say in French

June 04, 2005 11:31 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

HEY>>> nobody tells ME what to do.. I wanna be a stupid-lazy-ass that's my prb.!! ;) and last minute efforts DO get result btw...!!
merde!!!!? what's that!??
I'm doing french lessons now.. so it'd be nice to learn a new word!

June 05, 2005 3:57 AM

 
Anonymous DEAD WORM said...

grand merde... he deserves more..
so abu elzuz... i think you did get yourself in the middle of some bad shit called informatics.. so just try to stay cool... it's not worth it... stay lazy... stay as you are... just because you'd never succee trying mnot to

June 06, 2005 5:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeey.. dun tell me about it.. oh yea these sayings do not work..
u remind me of myself.. but i dun delay my work till that time man.. but hey come on.. i'm not tryin 2 put u down or somethin.. but i dun think it'll ever work.. so just fuck it.. do what u want..
but.. i wish u the best luck.. keep the hard working.. even if it's late at night b4 the exam in few hours.. just keep the hope.. k?!!
hey u said u'll pass that exam.. so y 2 worry?!! ;)

{M!zz $wEet & SofT }

June 08, 2005 8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home