"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Friday, June 17, 2005

Pictures of my Life

ME

My all-time favorite drink!

My old High-School... (Mutafaw2een)... strange memories there..

My Desk... where I do all my so-called studying... it's not always like this.. only on exams!


Me, My bestfriend (the fat guy)... doing Aerobics?! well.. i donno, we were just sooo bored!! TOTALLY BORED!\

My other bestfriend.. YUP the doctor.. playing on his n-gage.. [I loved that mobile.. and the bastard SOLD IT!!]

NO, I'm not fetish.. but she's got the weirdest sux ever!! keep it up susu!!!

Just a pic from the [Spontaneous] demonstrations the ppl of Latakia did against UN. Res. 1559... like 2 weeks before Dr. Bashar announced that we are fully with the implementation of 1559!! hehe!!

One of my All-time favorite songs... Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sou said...

CUTE!!

Those pictures are so adorable! hehehe, and your friend flinging himself across the room was funny! hehehe..

The socks are super cool btw! I want'em!! Actually i've gota pair, but they're pink and grey! hehehe

Another Brick in the wall, that video was good! i remember it (vaguely!) hehehe

Can't wait to "hear" you on tv next the day after tomorrow, woohoo YAZAN! ;D

June 18, 2005 3:11 AM

 
Blogger Ghalia said...

I liked ur flying friend!lol, can he fly? by the way I've weirdest socks than hers:)

June 18, 2005 4:26 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

u like the socks...?!
well... maybe i'll do a whole post about these.. I got a bunch of pix of her socks... they make such a collection...!!!

well... bring friends and family.. everyone u can.. get some pop corn.. and get ready for some real drama... I'm gonna make em looooose it.. *looks at the far sunset*...

June 18, 2005 4:33 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@ghalia... u think!!! well wait until i do that post... maybe we'll have a vote on that! ;)

June 18, 2005 4:38 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

lol, yeah, get a poll in your blog about her socks! LOL!! funny stuff!

And of course i'll drag family and friends into this! LOL!

Till then! Ta ta for now :D

June 18, 2005 4:59 AM

 
Blogger Catherine said...

U need a bigger desk than that!! ;)

June 18, 2005 6:24 AM

 
Blogger Omar said...

cool pics man.. looks like a fun time in latakia

June 18, 2005 3:51 PM

 
Blogger Dina said...

Great pics Yazan, I couldn't stop laughing at your flying friend!

June 19, 2005 11:56 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@ catherine... u think?!!!! hehe.. yeah it might raise my study hours!

@ omar.. thx... well.. yeah lots of fun.. that's why we're jumping around in my flat.. hehe

@ dina... glad u like em... that's an honor since ur the "queen of pix".. ;)

June 20, 2005 1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home