"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Parents!

whenever I'm pissed and frustrated with how my life is shaping.. whenever I feel like I got 2 choices.. either to finish a full twist-less Smirnov [and NOT Ice-stupid-smirnov] or just crash it on the wall with every bit of anger I can... at these dark times,, Only 2 ppl can actually make their way to my brain cells.. only 2 ppl are there to blame.. MY PARENTS>> I just keep remembering all their flaws and all their life-or-death wrong choices...
I'm not gonna talk about my parents in specific.. I'll just talk about general mistakes parents ALWAYS do...
1- why r they named parents?! cuz they HAD kids!!! they couldn't just have safe sex.. they had to get kids.. US>>> into this stupid miserable planet... we're running out of water, oil, oxygen... and god knows what's happening with this ozone layer.. and they wanna bring yet another anathema to this world...!!!!! LOOK AROUND PARENTS>>> this ain't not kindergarten to get kids to...!!! stop BREEDING like rabbits...
2- ur here, okay great... u can walk and u can talk and everything... but would they let go, NOOOOO.. they have to LOVE ya...!! wow,,, couldn't they just teach us how to HUNT and MATE... and just let go... go live ur own damn life..!! NOO... they wanna cya talk, and they wanna cya in school, they wanna talk to ya about ur first kiss, help ya in ur science project, and go to PARENTS meetings... it gets even better.. THEY WANNA SEE U IN COLLEGE>>> even worse.. they want u to be successful!!!! OMG... how disturbing is that!!!!???... why can't we be BEINGS again.. just go hunt.. okay not hunt.. just buy stuff from jungle super markets..!!
3- they've done all these things.. and now ur a great successful active person in ur community.. guess what?!! they wanna see ya MARRIED>>>> so they talk and talk and talk... and u being such butthead (and beavis for what it matters) u get married... gues what.. next thing u know... UR GETTING kids...!!... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a nightmare... PLZ>>> can anyone just plz STOP IT>>> I mean look around ya.. cows are starting to make fun of ya... whenever I look at "la vache keri" i feel like she's mocking me...!! monkies got actually bored with talking of how stupid u are...!!

what's my point?!!! STOP BREEDING... maybe if u stop KILLING eachother u won't need that awfull lot of new kids..!!!



anyways..., these thoughts only come-up in extreme situations.. other than that, I'm a very healthy person [or so says my psychiatrist]....and I'm planning to be a very successful and active part of my community... and so on.. ;) hehe
right now, I'm pretty content.. so.. I kinda LOVE my parents.. well, at least they learned from their mistake and NEVER did it again.. hehe


cheers

4 Comments:

Blogger Sinan said...

hehehehe that's funny I always get the same ideas when I fight with my parents, anyway the thing is to learn from teir mistakes and be smart enough not to make them again.

June 14, 2005 12:22 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

I've already learned... believe me!! hehe... ;)

June 15, 2005 3:04 AM

 
Blogger Frog said...

Like your Blog & here are some thoughts from Bob Dylan about the matter:

"Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'.
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'."

Bye!

June 18, 2005 5:51 PM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

... I never heard this one!!! though it's quite CLEVER.. hehe


welcome to the blog! ;)

June 18, 2005 6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home