"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Old ME back bumping and kicking!!!

morning.. or maybe good afternoon...!! I'm still dizzy from yesterday.. though I got myself couple hourse of sleep..
exam?! sux big time... I'm totally screwed next year./.. TOTALLY
 
today, I regained the LOST ME again... I did sth haven't done for quite a while now... I bumped into every single post I could find on the way to college... I felt so happy being the old stupid buthead bumper... I BUMPED INTO ALL OF EM>>> U CAN'T IMAGINE>>> I'm walking all normal and tryna get last minutes equations, and all of the sudden a lighting post!! OUCH>> I even tripped down like 3 times... I'm so happy today.. I feel like me again.. why?!
go check the lighting posts near my school!!! yeah.. those we're great days.. at least ppl got used to it.. after a while it doesn't seem so funny to have someone flat on his face.. or breaking his nose into a lighting post!
 
another huge event today... RML FM or (99 FM>> I HATE THE NEW NAME) is finally back on air... at least where I live...!! damn this station rox.. especially..LAURA!!! wow... she's got the sexiest voice on the FM waves.. she gives shivers when she speaks.. for 3 years "Live @ 10" was my favorite talk, both on TV and Radio/// not a great achievement, if u take in consideration that the only channels I had on TV is Syria1 and Syria2...!! ;)
 
btw, anybody heard Oasis' new single "Lyla"... IS IT BREATHTAKING OR WHAT?! wow.. the guitar the clip.. the girl... the band... I just love them... I'm definitly getting that album!!
 
 
cheers

5 Comments:

Blogger Amr Faham said...

so you're a rocker! great..
oasis are cool and the first song i liked is "wonder wall" which stil one of favorites..
and i listen to RML too, i will search on Radio maybe it's back to Damascus too, but if listen to Laura's voice again; i will invite you to all my hiking trips!

June 05, 2005 3:22 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

"WONDERWALL" rox big time... it is one of my all time favorites..
U DO HIKIN?! Hitchhiking too?! I'm SOOO VERY INTO THESE STUFF>>>..I usually host hitchhikires when they come here, I'm a country volunteer on HospitalityClub.org

June 05, 2005 3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god.. PPL PPL.. dun listen 2 him.. LATAKIA IS GREAAAAT..
u'll love it.. he was only bumping into these posts coz he was sleepy.. and i bet ppl laughed at him each time he bumped into 1.. LIAR .. it is funno.. :p lool

but hey.. come on be careful next time..

and..oh i have never listened 2 that FM.. coz i dun live in syria!! so....... but i'll try 2 check it sometime..
t c
{M!zz $wEeT & SoFt }

June 08, 2005 7:57 AM

 
Blogger Dina said...

Wow that must have been some tough walk you had!
I love Oasis but I haven’t heard their new single...Btw have you ever heard Franz Ferdinand? They’re this really cool Irish rock band who sound very much like Oasis only they’ve got more edge to their music…anyway nice blog :)

June 09, 2005 7:05 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

@lolo... yeah Latakia is great... and I'm G.W.Bush >> go figure....

@Dina... well, ofcourse... they're 24/7 on MTV2 so... i had to.. and I like their "Take Me Out"..

June 09, 2005 7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home