"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Monday, June 13, 2005

Love Hate Tragedy!

I LOVE:
My computer, Dido, chubby girls, my camera, my music collection, not doing the dishes for a whole week, sleeping late, vodka without a twist, 7Up, hosting hitchhikers, Hitchhiking myself, my MP3 player, Watermelons, watching Autumun in New York for the zillionth time, Winona Ryder, MTV2, Oasis's new single, visiting Saladine Citadel, the light-damascene feminin arabic accent, my ma & pa, organizing my books, archiving my music, being a lonely kid and living alone, being an asssometimes, Donald Duck, Tiger in Winnie the Pooh, not answering the phone to hear ppl leaving msgs on the answering machine, politics, BBCWorld, The Tonight Show, Amin Maalouf, reading my dad's diaries, Jerry Seinfeld, showing off whenever possible, Slunfe, old damascus, my idiot bestfriends, being the idiot I am, my 7:30am nescafe, collecting photos, bumping into things, my memory drawer, basketball, Linus Turvalds, blue [THE COLOR], Face close-up pix, Yahoo! Messenger, seeing Placebo Live, my 17' ViewSonic, Oranges, Pasta (only if it's Aldente! hehe), one of my pants, showers, Umayyad mosque at sunset, formatting and re-installing my system, Ziad Rahbani, Fairuze ANYTIME and being a Syrian

I HATE:
my so-called subwoofers, Cate Blanchet, Marilyn Manson, Losing something, having to do dishes when they get smelly and bug(y), being snubbed, having such a messy house, next september when my parents gonna see the house, MBC4, my mobile phone, the last pants i got, big noses, losing sleep, fighting with someone, feeling cold, buzzing someone on Y! Messenger and not getting a buzz back, birthdays, the fact that i suck in French, having an asthma fit, getting a hair-cut, heavy rain, clouds, being stuck in my room because of my stupid door lock (always happens), deadlines, not knowing what's what, my high-school, waiting for someone, mexican beer, being bossed around, my dean of faculty, 3 of my professors, when having to fake things, doing paperwork, not having sth to watch on TV, running out of pens at 4am when u got an exam at 9am, Condolisa Rice's teeth, white [THE COLOR], most of the cafes in Latakia, my biology techer in high-school, hi5, having to say sorry, putting myself in such stupid situations, sharing my 7up with anyone, throwing up, and not knowing what's going on around me...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ghalia said...

But WHY?;p

June 14, 2005 5:54 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

now that's a tricky question!!

WHY WHAT?!!!!!!!

June 14, 2005 6:18 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

FB, to answer ghalia, i would've said:

"And why not?!"

;)

I love your lists, so cute! hehehe..and what's wrong with MBC4! It's the only channel around here that gets Oprah *bows down to her Oprah-ness* hehehe

And don't worry, you didn't sound "too thrilled" you just sound SUPER thrilled! hehe..

June 14, 2005 8:24 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

okay then
@ghalia... WHY NOT?!

@ *~$&!~*... can ya find a bit SIMPLER NAME!!!... I'm not an oprah fan... I don't hate her.. but i don't watch her prgram and she's not that hot soo... ;)

and to everybody out there.. I said i liked BLUE.. I meant the COLOR>>> I've the mockery of my friends for the whole day now... I HATE BLUE>> I hate pop boy-girl bands.. add that to my hate collection...
*sweating and hoping there's no blue fans round here*

btw, plz DO call me yazan.. I'm starting to hate my FB initials!! :&

June 14, 2005 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Lol, alrighty Yazan!

You can call me Symbols! :D

Not an Oprah fan?! *gasps in horror*

June 14, 2005 11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home