"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Sunday, June 05, 2005

English Summer Rain

"Hold your breath and count to ten,
And fall apart and start again,
Hold your breath and count to ten,
Start again, start again...
Hold your breath and count your step,
And fall apart and start again,
Start again...
"
 
they were just singing this same verse last year when I totally lost it...
yeah, a year ago Placebo were in byblos, I've had the time of mylife there.... at this song exactly I moved to the left front side of the stage... there was nothing between me and those triple-x-humungous speakers... it's like drinking double vodka solo... the only girl who to stand there asked me "r ya high on sth?!?????" well.. yeah ofcourse i was high on placebo!! ;)
 
and u know what... here's the thing.. i was jumping all around the place with a BROKEN leg..!! yup.. I kinda broke it in the middle of my bakaloria tests.. like a week before the concert... and I couldn't miss that concert...!! and I was right..!!!! but the worst moments were when I lost my glasses... so I was like half-blind with a broken leg looking for my friend after the party... with 1000s of ppl storming out!!!! that was pretty humiliating...
 
 
cheers

3 Comments:

Anonymous Giac said...

Ehi ehi glad to see that you started a blog a bit less glad to hear that you are not being a good student.
You are excused only if you were cooking some pasta dish to some good looking 16 years old girl.
We are in Cyprus right now enjoy and hopefully Cya soon

June 06, 2005 2:10 AM

 
Blogger Yazan said...

heyys giacomo.. my favorite italian!!
Cyprus ha?! well.. go go go!!!
U wouldn't believe how much ppl are willing to give for this pasta recipe!!! ;)
I did once.. not so "aldente" though!!!
take care body, and say heys to mirko!

June 06, 2005 4:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELIEVE IT WHEN I SAY.. ur CRAAAAAAAAZY!!!..
but hey.. what really matters i sthat u had reaal fun.. i'm so happy 4 ya..
{M!zz $wEeT & SoFt }

June 08, 2005 7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home