"To the impartial eye, the world not only seems an unlikely one-off phenomenon, but a constant strain on reason. If reason exists, that is, if a neutral reason exists. So speaks the voice from within. So speaks Joker's voice." - Jostein Gaarder

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A different kind of me!

U wouldn't believe what i found today...
I'm toooo thrilled right now.. so this won't seem so coherent..!!
I was going through dad stuff from Beirut... and I found a poem I'd written for him when I was like 8 or 7 or sth... OMG>>>> I actually written that... I even remember the memo i used to write on it..!!! Jesus,...

In my whole life I wrote 2 stuff [I wouldn't call em poems in a lifetime]... this and another [I'm desperatly looking for it now]... this one I wrote in some bus while mom was sneaking me to beirut to see my pa.. in 1994.. cuz we weren't allowed to leave the country.. so she'd forged an ID and one for me too [we were the countrfeit family!! hehe]... and all the adrenaline at the borders and the looks... OMG everything comes back...

I love me... I'm actually giving up suicide for the time being!!!!!!!.... u don't know how it feels to find something like that after all this time... WOW... ... soo soooo thrilled..



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, seems you were exposed to politics so early in life. that explains your strong views about reforming/changing the status quo. best of luck in the future
Hanni

June 22, 2005 2:29 AM

 
Blogger Catherine said...

Strong views?..
I kind of thought most people think like that, but the difference is just that they don't talk about it..
I mean most people are unsatisfaid with the situation and want real freedom,change, equality etc..
Or Am I wrong? Are people mostly happy as it is, and F.B. is an "extreme" exception with "radical" ideas??
Scary if it''s like that!!
Mostly dissapointing..
Anyway , yeah..dramatic childhood memories are powerfull!..Hope your family is fine (father too) and that you can be together..Anyway try to make the best out of what ever the situation is..

June 22, 2005 7:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine...having strong views about something let's say politics here means that the one who has them passed the fear-to-speak-up phase to the strong expression of what he things is right and obviously not everyone is disatisfied to that degree, right? so I think we're on the same side here and there's no need get so worked up and disappointed dear ;)
Hanni

June 22, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Sou said...

Awww...look, a trip down memory lane! SO CUTE!!

June 23, 2005 6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home